Super Sires Nomination Fees are based on the age of the foal and are as follows:
• $100 – Weanling (postmarked through December 31 of foaling year);
• $200 – Yearling (postmarked through December 31 of yearling year); or
• $350 – 2-Year-Old and Up (January 1 of 2YO year and beyond).
Requirements for your foal to be eligible for BREEDERS PURSE classes are the following:
• Foal’s sire must be enrolled in Super Sires during conception year of foal.
• Foal must be NOMINATED to the Super Sires program
Learn more about the Super Sires BREEDERS PURSE Program
Requirements for your foal to be eligible for STAKES PURSEclasses are the following:
• Foal’s sire must have been enrolled in Super Sires for one year (any year.)
• Foal must be NOMINATED to the Super Sires program.
Learn more about the Super Sires STAKES PURSE Program
The mission of the Super Sires is to foster Non-Pro riders of all skill level in all competitions recognized by the National Snaffle Bit Association (NSBA) and to support the breeding of quality bloodlines. The Super Sires will showcase the offspring of this exclusive stallion program in competition for Non-Pro, Limited and Open riders as defined in the NSBA handbook. Significant cash and prizes shall be awarded with Stallion Position Enrollment funds allocated to the participants.